We love to promote products that are ethical and environmentally friendly but even better when they also help those in need, like the eco toothbrushes. We've recently come across another product that we now use everyday and love, Safix dishwash scrub pads. Not only are they made from natural coconut fibre and easily remove residual impurities without damaging surfaces, they are also helping those in need.
The name Safix is derived from the Hindi word for 'clean'. The scrubs have their roots in rural India where women use loose coconut fibre to clean their dishes. These Safix scourers are made by women in rural India, and provide economic independence for over 200 women. With your support it may grow to provide ethical employment for many more.
More About the Dishwash Scrub Pads
Made from 100% coconut fibre bound together with a non-toxic adhesive, this Safix scrub pad easily removes residual impurities without damaging surfaces. It comes from the earth and after use, it goes back to the earth - it is biodegradable and compostable. Tough yet gentle and stays effective for several months.
The Safix scrub pads have the following advantages over the other scrub pads:
- Made from 100% coconut fibres bound together with a non-toxic adhesive
- Lasts four times longer than any scrubbers available in the market
- Does not rust, splinter or degenerate on several uses
- Safe and soft for hands and nails.
- Easily removes baked on, burnt and stubborn greasy deposits from all types of utensils
- Uses less detergent and scouring powder
- This scrub pad is surface friendly and will not scratch delicate surfaces
- Non-toxic. Odourless. No germs. No bacteria
Purchase Safix Dish Was Scrub Pads