Are you like me and have a daily routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising your face? Or is it your new years resolution to start taking care of your skin? Either way why not give honey a go! You can save a lot of money and look after your skin at the same time by cleansing your face with honey.
Pop about a teaspoon or so of Sweetree Honey into the palm of your hand, add a touch of water and massage it over your face, then let it sit for a while. Of course it is sticky so you need to make sure you pull back your hair! Then rinse it off. It's quick and easy to do and feels great afterwards!
Honey is also good at dissolving makeup, especially when mixed with a dash of coconut or jojoba oil and mix in a little bit of turmeric or nutmeg. Mix this into a balm type texture that is slippery enough to slide across your face. Massage this over your face and it will loosen up heavy makeup and moisturise your skin at the same time.
Why is Honey so Good for your Skin?
- It is antibacterial and antimicrobial, so it is great for acne treatment and prevention
- It is slightly drying, so it will help soak up any pimples or oiliness.
- It soaks into your skin and is extremely moisturizing and soothing. It helps create a glow on your skin.
- Full of beneficial enzymes and antioxidants that can help with anti-aging.
- It’s great for acne, aging skin, normal skin, dry skin … honey loves every type of skin
- It is healing and helps repair sores and scars.
- It’s 100% natural and great for your skin!
Give it a try!
Check out Sweetree's range of honeys Shop Online