Building on New Zealand’s own LSA combo, with the addition of high quality ingredients including goji berries, the amazing chia seed, and underrated bee pollen, this breakfast is just the right combination of nutrients and deliciousness, to fuel us through the morning.
For the Super Seed Mix
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup linseed (flax seeds)
- whole½ cup goji berries
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup Sweetree bee pollen
Place all ingredients but chia seeds in a food processor and process until finely ground. Add chia seeds and mix in. Store unused portion in refrigerator.
Put It All Together
- 1 cup good quality plain yogurt or kefir
- 2 tablespoon Sweetree raw honey
- Optional - 2 tsp lemon zest + 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups organic, in season, summer fruit such as peaches, plums, berries, etc.
- Blend yogurt with honey, lemon zest, and lemon juice in small bowl.
- Divide fruit in half and place each portion in the bottom of two good size serving bowls.
- Top with ½ cup yogurt in each cup.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of super seed mix over.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon Sweetree honey over each serving i
Enjoy! Serves 2 in a healthy way.
by Sarah Wadsworth - The Seasonal Alchemist