This is a perfect breakfast. It contains all the protein, carbohydrates, good fats, enzymes, vitamins you need to power into your day. It looks quite complicated but if you load up a shelf on your fridge with the ingredients it can be done in a few minutes. If you have been lacking some zing in your life we recommend that you give this a go!
In the bottom of your cereal bowl mix:
- tablespoons of unsweetened yoghurt (the ones with pro-biotics are the best)
- 1 teaspoon Sweetree Bee Pollen (this stuff gives so much energy and is full of protein).
- 1 tablespoon of Flaxseed Oil (great for those essential Omega fatty acids especially great for women)
- 1 teaspoon of Sweetree Honey
- 1 large tablespoon of SLAP (Sunflower seeds, Linseeds, Almonds, Pumpkin Seeds). You can grind this in a coffee grinder. You can pre-make this and keep in the fridge for up to a week. This contains great protein and fats from natural nut sources.
- Optional you can add some oats or muesli, grains like Quinoa or millet, adzuki beans.
Mix well and simply add some freshly chopped seasonal fruit (for carbohydrates and enzymes). Use around 2-4 serves of fruit depending on your appetite. Note you do not need all of these items above but the more the better. Vary it and adjust for your personal taste.
This recipe come from NZ website - Revive (thanks for letting us share it!)