Lip balm is one of those things we all need at times, if not all the time and Wendyl's recipe is great!
- 20ml sweet almond oil
- 1⁄2 tsp beeswax, grated
- 1⁄2 tsp cocoa butter
- 1 tsp icing sugar
- 1 capsule vitamin E
- 5 drops essential oil (sweet orange, rose and peppermint all work well)
- Melt oil, beeswax and cocoa butter in a double boiler (or use a bowl sitting on a saucepan of gently boiling water, making sure the bottom of the bowl stays above the water).
- Add icing sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Take it off the heat and add vitamin E by piercing the capsule and pouring oil in.
- Add essential oils, stir and pour into a lip balm jar.
Wendyl Nissen has a raft of all natural cleaning products, beauty products, recipes & ingredients on her amazing website. Her aim is to help people return to a cleaner, less complicated, sustainable style of living, we love it!