You can save a lot of money making your own skin care and you get to choose what goes in them. This recipe doubles and an ointment or body balm.
- 12.5g beeswax
- 87.5g infused or other oil or oils
- Melt oil and beeswax together over a double boiler until just melted.
- Remove from heat and add any heat senstive vegetalbe oils or essential oils if desired.
- If adding essential oils, use between 20 - 60 drops in total depending on the purpose of your balm.
- Pour into jars and label.
Recipe from Helen Donnison - Medical Herbalist and Naturopath, Hamilto