When working with wax there is a chance you could spill some, here's some good tricks to remove the wax.
- Ice cube
- Blunt knife
- Iceblock stick
- Lemon oil
- Cheese cloth
- Boiling water
- Washing machine
Removing Bees Wax from Furniture
- Harden the bees wax by holding an ice cube next to it. The harder the wax, the easier it'll be to remove.
- Scrape away as much as you can using a blunt knife. Stop just before you get to the surface of the furniture.
- Switch to using the ice block stick instead of the knife once you get close to the surface of the furniture. You'll be less likely to damage it.
- Use a cheesecloth and a bit of lemon oil to wipe off the remainder of the bees wax.
Removing Bees Wax from Fabric
- Harden the wax with an ice cube.
- Scrape away as much of the wax as possible using the knife handle. Be careful not to damage the fabric.
- Pour boiling water over the remaining bees wax.
- Wash the fabric in the washing machine as you normally would.